- Please protect your wetsuit from direct sunlight and heat.
UV-rays damage the material and your wetsuit will deteriorate.
Your wetsuit should never lie in a car or in any other hot area with direct sunlight. Worst case scenario: The material melts.
- Always rinse your wetsuit with clear, cold water after swimming.
- Hang the wetsuit up turned inside out and do not hang it into the sun.
- Your sailfish wetsuit neither likes to be washed in a washing machine nor does it want to be dried in a tumble dryer.
- sailfish wetsuits are designed for open water swimming and not for surfing, kiting or diving.
- Oily products or Vaseline damage the material and the seams – please use our sailfish Skin & Neck Protect to avoid chafe marks.
- Long fingernails and/or sharp objects can damage your high-tech wetsuit.